The way your Ridgewood, NJ home looks on the outside can be a major draw – or deterrent – for home buyers. To sell your Ridgewood, NJ home, the following tips can point out how to enhance curb appeal and get your home seen by the right buyers.
Make Your Ridgewood, NJ Home Inviting
Here are several steps we recommend Ridgewood home sellers take in order to attract the buyers.
- Sweep the walkway.
- Plant seasonally appropriate flowers or small bushes in the front of your home.
- Trim back overhanging tree branches.
- Mow the lawn, pick up sticks or get rid of fallen leaves.
- Paint the exterior if paint is peeling or chipped.
- Fix shutters or shingles if needed.
Getting Your Ridgewood, NJ Home the Right Exposure
The majority of home buyers are going to look for homes online. That’s why it’s critical to have a variety of professional pictures of the inside and outside of your home. This allows buyers to get a feel for what your home has to offer.
When you list with a Ridgewood real estate expert, your home is made easily accessible and allows viewers the opportunity to save your home online if interested. Here are just a few of the ways that listing with an experienced agent can increase the visibility of your home for sale.
- Provides virtual tours of your home.
- Reaches buyers through social media and blogging.
- Provides easily accessible information about your home to buyers.
Choosing an Expert Ridgewood, NJ Realtor
When you have a Bergen County real estate professional working with you, you have a much better chance of selling your home for the price you want. Get in touch with The Adler Home Team to receive a free selling guide and additional home selling resources. Contact us today if you have questions or would like to set up an appointment.