Spring is just around the corner here in Bergen County, NJ and we couldn’t be more excited! Pretty soon flowers will start to bloom, temperatures will rise and more and more families will be enjoying their weekend outside.
This week, I’m going to tell you about some fun outdoor community events going on during the month of March in Bergen County.
Hopefully my family will see you and your family out at one of these events soon!
Bergen County Family Events
Here are just some of the activities that you and your family can enjoy in Bergen County this month:
Zeppelin Fest: During this “rock recital,” you and your family will enjoy a riveting performance of two classic rock LPs: Led Zeppelin I and Led Zeppelin IV.
- When: 8 p.m. on March 15
- Where: NJ Performing Arts Center, 1 Center Street in Newark
- Admission: Prices vary
- More Info: Call 888-466-5722
St. Patty’s Day Walk: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the right way by raising money for a good cause during the Rover & Clover 5K and Dog Walk. It’s a great way to get out and enjoy quality time with your pooch by enjoying the spring weather as well!
- When: 9 a.m. on March 17
- Where: Stony Hill Swim Club, on Cedar Lane in Hillsdale
- Admission: Registration varies
- More Info: Call (201) 358-5065
Art Festival: Come enjoy the artwork of local students during the Fair Lawn Public Schools Art Festival. It’s a treat for the whole family!
- When: All day on March 22
- Where: Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th Street in Fair Lawn
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call (201) 794-5346
Spring Egg Hunt: Celebrate the arrival of spring with this egg hunt at the Wyckoff Family YMCA. It’s sure to keep you and your family occupied with good times and cheer for hours!
- When: 10 a.m. on March 23
- Where: Wyckoff Family YMCA, 691 Wyckoff Avenue in Wyckoff
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call 201-891-2081
Relocating to Bergen County
We’ve assisted scores of home-buyers in such local housing markets as:
And we’ll be happy to assist you as well!
Until next time,