Mahwah, New Jersey is without a doubt one of the most scenic towns in Bergen County. With the beautiful Ramapo Mountains and Ramapo River, it’s easy to fall in love with this community. Whether you’re about to embark on a home searching quest or you’re just curious about Mahwah property, take a look at this featured home to get a sense of what Mahwah has to offer.
Amazing Home for Sale in Mahwah, NJ
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Granite Countertops
• Deck Access with Private Yard
• Rooms with Hardwood Flooring
• Fireplace • Community Pool
• Community Tennis Club
• 24-Hour Security
• And More!
If this sounds like the place for you, check out additional information about this Mahwah home or request a showing.
All About Mahwah, NJ
Take a look at some of the perks that come with living in Mahwah, NJ:
• Easy access to I-87, Route 202 and Route 287.
• Many Mahwah, NJ homes for sale are close to the town’s excellent schools.
• If you’re an outdoors person, you’ve come to the right place. Mahwah has its own eighteen-hole golf course and several parks that offer a wide range of activities.
• Several shopping and dining options are available, as well as in the nearby neighboring towns of Ramsey.
Finding Your Next Home in Mahwah, NJ
Want to know more about the Apple Ridge townhome listed above? Think you’d like to look into Mahwah real estate? Your Bergen County, New Jersey real estate experts at the Adler Home Team are here to help! Just get in touch with Jeff and Debby Adler, and they can provide you with all the information you need to help you find the perfect home. Contact them today!