I was recently researching Bergen County area events going on this month and I was amazed at just how diverse the community calendar is!
From classic plays to outdoor excursions, there seems to be an event for every interest going on this month in this part of New Jersey!
If you’re a Bergen County resident looking for something new and fun to do this month, continue reading for just a few ideas.
There’s Never a Dull Moment When You’re a Bergen County Resident
Here are just a few Bergen County community events that Debby and I found while we were making weekend plans recently:
Zen Meditation Class: If you’ve been searching for a way to become a more serene and calm person all around, then you may want to check out this class. Research suggests there are numerous benefits to meditating – from improving mental health to improving physical health.
- When: 7:45 p.m. on April 16
- Where: Unitarian Society of Ridgewood, 113 Cottage Place in Ridgewood
- Admission: Prices vary
- More Info: Call 201-444-6225
“Swan Lake” Performance: Come see this classic Russian play featuring music by Tchaikovsky. The play centers around a princess named Odette, who was turned into a swan by an evil sorceress.
- When: 8 p.m. on April 19
- Where: bergenPAC, 30 N Van Brunt Street in Englewood
- Admission: Prices range from $19 to $65
- More Info: Call 201-816-8160
Inaugural Princess Week: Have a little princess in your life? Then consider bringing her to this family-friendly celebration at the NJ Children’s museum. The event will feature princess plays, princess crafts and even a meet-and-greet with a real princess!
- When: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on April 24
- Where: NJ Children’s Museum, 599 Valley Health Plaza in Paramus
- Admission: Regular museum admission, which is $10 for adults and children
- More Info: Call 201-262-5151
Hike for Dogs: If there’s a four-legged friend in your life, you may consider bringing him/her to this Hike for Dogs, a 2 mile hike at Alpine Boat Basin. Dogs must be leashed and the hike is expected to take 1.5 hours.
- When: 10 a.m. on April 28
- Where: Alpine Boat Basin, PIP Exit 2 in Alpine
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call 201-768-1360
Contact Us for All Things Related to Bergen County, NJ
I hope you get a chance to check out at least one of these upcoming community events. Be sure to let me know what you thought of it if you do end up going to one of them!
We have years of experiencing working as REALTORS on the Bergen County real estate market and can use that expertise to get the price you want for your home.
Until next time,