The borough of Ramsey, New Jersey is located in northwest Bergen County, bordering Mahwah, Allendale and Upper Saddle River. This peaceful community with a population of 14,500 enjoys easy access to a range of transportation routes that include: Route I-287, NY State Thruway, PATH system and more. With great amenities and a scenic location by the Ramapo Mountains, Ramsey, NJ home buyers can have it all.
Why You Should Live in Ramsey, NJ
Ramsey may seem like a small town, but residents have no shortage of conveniences and things to do.
• Ramsey has its very own Golf and Country Club just moments from several superb Ramsey available listings. The Club provides members with an 18-hole private course, a swimming pool, lakeside grill and paddle tennis.
• You can also visit Ramsey’s parks and ponds, if you enjoy exploring the outdoors.
• Families don’t have to travel far to get to Ramsey’s schools, which are just a few minutes away from many Ramsey houses for sale.
• The Interstate Shopping Center and the Ramsey Square Shopping Center are located right in the middle of town.
• The Ramsey Farmer’s Market is open from June through November featuring seasonal, local produce.
• Residents can enjoy a range of dining options like Mediterranean, Chinese, French and Japanese, located along the town’s Main Street
An Amazing Ramsey, NJ Home For Sale
Pictured above, this 4,000 square foot Ramsey, NJ home for sale provides a wealth of fantastic features. Located on a cul-de-sac, future home owners will be able to have their peace and quiet in this six-bedroom home, which sits on over one acre of land. Here are just a few of the amenities this house provides:
• Three-Car Heated Garage
• Impressive Balcony
• Cathedral Ceiling
• Walk-In Closets
• And More!
Finding the Right Ramsey, NJ Real Estate
Interested in the Ramsey community? If you’re searching for a new home, let the Adler Home Team help. We’d be happy to tell you about new Ramsey listings and neighborhood information, set up a home showing, or provide you with anything else you’d find helpful on your home search. Contact us now!